Saturday, September 29, 2012

Duct Tape



Greetings and a Reminder:

I write this blog as we go through ET Mehta Casting with our daughter Olivia. The blog is intended to inform, possibly inspire, and raise awareness of Infantile Scoliosis and its treatment/cure. Please share our story. For more information please check out http://www.infantilescoliosis.org/ 

Just a quick post to all my readers who have children in casts, or who love duct tape crafts. I bought Olivia's candy corn duct tape from Tape Brothers. This site is excellent for purchasing hard to find duct tapes. I was able to get reindeer tape for her next cast, and there are other designs I'll probably get too. You can also "like" their page on Facebook. We have gathered a wonderful collection of tape so far. I like being able to personalize her cast along with waterproofing it. 




4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing the link. I been looking for different duc tape. Our wal mart dont have a great selection. But we got neon orange. For a fall color for Chase's first cast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son just got his 1st cast on this past Tuesday. Any tips on how you guys tape the cast?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Monica! I basically just duct tape the cast all along the fiberglass part being sure to leave the openings open and I avoid taping the moleskin. There are pictures of her with the duct tape in earlier posts that you can use as a guide. I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any trouble. :-)

      Delete