Sunday, July 22, 2012

Last Bath for Two Months!


Greetings and a Reminder:

I write this blog as we go through ET Mehta Casting with our daughter Olivia. The blog is intended to inform, possibly inspire, and raise awareness of Infantile Scoliosis and its treatment/cure. Please share our story. For more information please check out http://www.infantilescoliosis.org/ 

This will be a quick post because I have to get my beauty sleep! We're up at 4 AM for Olivia's big day. It's funny, people have been asking me if we've told her what's happening tomorrow. We actually haven't. I'll talk to her about it in the morning as she's getting ready, but I don't think she'll understand, and even if she does there's no sense in getting her all worked up ahead of time. 

As promised here are some pictures from her last bath. Goodnight all. Wish us luck! Big post tomorrow. :-)









1 comment:

  1. Good luck sweet little Olivia!!! Justins auntie Kerry is praying for you today and always xoxo

    ReplyDelete