Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween!



Greetings and a Reminder:

I write this blog as we go through ET Mehta Casting with our daughter Olivia. The blog is intended to inform, possibly inspire, and raise awareness of Infantile Scoliosis and its treatment/cure. Please share our story. For more information please check out http://www.infantilescoliosis.org/ 

Olivia LOVES trick or treating and carrying around her basket of candy! It's funny because I remember in July, when I knew she would be wearing a cast, thinking to myself what will she possibly be for Halloween? Well, I realize now that that was a silly worry, because she wore not one, but two costumes and looked awesome in both! Here are some pictures of her as Abby Cadabby and as a cute little witch. Our fabulous day ended with an amazingly special email from a Mom who has been reading our blog. It truly means the world to me to know we have been able to help other parents going through casting. I hope you all enjoyed your Halloween!






No comments:

Post a Comment